Interviews on Spritzophrenia
Posted by spritzophrenia on November 1, 2010
I think we need to talk to each other about our spiritual lives. Even though we may respectfully disagree, I believe that peaceful co-existence of all religions in the 21st century depends on this.
Some people believe the solution to religious conflict is to suppress or exterminate spirituality, at the very least by ridicule. I think history shows this is highly unrealistic— look at the way religious life has sometimes thrived under active persecution. Polls consistently show that even with a decline in traditional beliefs, new spiritual practices are springing up to take their place. Whatever the spiritual landscape looks like in a few hundred years time, I doubt it will be 100% atheist.
To this end I interview various ordinary believers and non-believers here on Spritzophrenia. Here’s links to the interviews so far. More to come!
* Western-Based Mysticism: A Personal Story. (Guest Post)
* Interview With a Modern Pagan.
* My Meal With A Muslim. (A discussion.)
* Part of my own Agnostic story.
* The Secret Life of a Re-Defined Jew.
* From Christian To Deist To Atheist (Part One). (Guest Post)
* From Atheist To Buddhist (Part Two). (Guest Post)
If you’d like to be interviewed or write a guest post, respond and let me know 🙂
7 Responses to “Interviews on Spritzophrenia”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.